Summer isn’t complete without fresh Habanero Peach Salsa. It’s fresh, lightly sweet with medium heat. The best time to make Habanero Peach Salsa is when local tomatoes are at their peak. However, if tomatoes aren’t in season you can substitute campari tomatoes or cherry tomatoes on the vine from your local grocery store. Locally Seasoned’s Habanero Peach Chutney made with ripe Pennsylvania peaches adds sweetness and spice.
Of course you’re going to want to grab your favorite tortilla chips and a big bowl of Habanero Peach Salsa. Try it with chicken, pork, fish or on tacos! We love that Habanero Peach Salsa is slightly less acidic with the addition of Habanero Peach Chutney. You’ll love the flavor and versatility. In fact, you’ll find yourself slurping all the refreshingly delicious juice at the bottom of your bowl.
Serves 8 to 10
- 5 oz jar of Locally Seasoned Habanero Peach Chutney
- 6 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a medium bowl, add Locally Seasoned Habanero Peach Chutney.
- Chop fresh tomatoes into 1/2 inch pieces. You can remove the seeds if you’d like but it’s not necessary.
- Add cilantro, lime juice and zest, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix well. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.