- 1 lb fresh brussels sprouts
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Locally Seasoned Honey Garlic Chutney
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick spray.
- Rinse brussels sprouts in water. Trim stem and cut in half lengthwise. Place in a medium bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spread brussels sprouts evenly on prepared baking sheet. Roast for 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the same mixing bowl, add Locally Seasoned Honey Garlic Chutney.
- Remove brussels sprouts from oven. Carefully scrape into mixing bowl and toss with chutney until well coated. Spread coated brussels sprouts back on the same baking sheet (same parchment paper.)
- Return to oven and roast for another 10 minutes, or until crispy and caramelized.
- Serve hot. Happy Eating!