Chutney Vinaigrette is so simple to make. There’s nothing like the taste of fresh made vinaigrettes drizzled on salads and sandwiches. Locally Seasoned Chutneys and Pickled Mustard Seeds make it easy to whip up luscious flavorful Chutney Vinaigrette.
Serves 4 to 6
- 3 TBSP Locally Seasoned Chutney of your choice
- 1 TBSP Locally Seasoned Pickled Mustard Seeds with sweet brine (optional)
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey or pure maple syrup
- 5 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- Place all ingredients into a jar.
- Tightly place the lid on the jar. Shake until well combined (about 15 to 20 times)
- Store your Chutney Vinaigrette at room temperature for up to 48 hours. Or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Shake Chutney Vinaigrette well before serving.