There’s nothing like the satisfaction of creating your own vinaigrettes. Locally Seasoned Chutneys and Pickled Mustard Seeds make creating unique gourmet drizzles effortless and rewarding.
Serves 4 to 6
- 2 TBSP Locally Seasoned Chutney of your choice (here we used Pear Peach Chutney)
- 2 TBSP Locally Seasoned Pickled Mustard Seeds with sweet brine
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey or pure maple syrup
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 3 TBSP grapeseed or canola oil
- 1 TBSP white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried tarragon
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Place all ingredients into a jar.
- Tightly place the lid on the jar. Shake until well combined (about 15 to 20 times)
- Serve right away.
- Store at room temperature for 48 hours. Shake well before serving.