This Curried Cranberry Ginger Chicken (or Turkey) Salad is made with Locally Seasoned’s Cranberry Ginger Chutney. Perfect for leftovers, rotisserie or made from scratch. Cranberry Ginger Chutney makes it shine! After all, it was inspired by one our all-time favorite chefs, Ina Garten. We just gave it some Locally Seasoned lovins. Happy Eating!
makes approximately 1 quart or 4 cups
Instead of using bone-in chicken breasts we opted for boneless thighs and breasts to save time.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken or turkey breast (white meat)***
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken or turkey thighs (dark meat)***
- extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise (we use Hellman’s)
- 1/2 cup Locally Seasoned Cranberry Ginger Chutney
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 TBSP minced red onion
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rub the chicken breasts and thighs generously with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast for 22 to 26 minutes (thermometer should read 165 degrees F.) Set aside until cool enough to handle.***
- When cool enough, separate meat from skin and bones. Cut the cooked meat into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Add celery, red onion, raisins and slivered almonds.
- To make the dressing: Whisk mayonnaise, Locally Seasoned Cranberry Ginger Chutney and curry powder.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Amazing with pretzels!
***OPTIONAL TIP: Use turkey or roasted chicken leftovers. Just be sure to remove skin and bones first. Then use both light meat and dark meat. Happy Eating!
Click here for more Locally Seasoned recipes.
Click here to learn more about Locally Seasoned.